Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Women's Suffrage


Please watch this video...

This came up while talking with someone about another video that asked about Keynesian economics.

I write a lot about health, the future of our health as we approach retirement, and related topics.  This touches on something that I make a lot of implications about but never really bring up directly.

Who, as an old person, will I be depending on for my support in later years?  Hopefully someone with more knowledge than these folks.

This video opens that can of worms...




Now, assuming you have watched this what do you think is the state of education in the USA?

What does this mean for the future of the country?  For those of us who will retire?

Who will be driving the boat when the old people are retired.

I would say that this is merely the tip of the iceberg.

(In case you're still lost read here.)

EDIT: At the end of the video YouTube puts up more links to similar videos - some at the college level (just in case you thought these were just dumb "high school kids".)

1 comment:

Emma said...

I wish I could say that was scary, but unfortunately it was expected. Hence the reason my children do not go to a traditional school...